In March my friend launched the UK DVD Rental Guide Website. The website is devoted to providing independent advice, reviews and rankings of the major providers of online DVD rental service in the UK. The idea for the website originated from my passion for DVD’s and from the difficulty of choosing the right online DVD rental service.
Online DVD rental is slowly but surely making its mark on the entertainment industry and is a powerful rival for its traditional highstreet alternative. The phenomenon of online DVD rental may ultimately replace the traditional form of DVD rental!
Since its launch, the website has evolved to where it is today. It sets out each of the major providers of online DVD Rental services, the prices, the package options, the number of titles available and any free trial that is offered. Each service provider is rated against predifined criteria and then ranked against each other. We continually check for changes in the services and re-rate and re-rank accordingly.
Here’s why we think online DVD Rental is Better:
· Cheaper. The prices for online rental are much cheaper than the highstreet alternative.
· Convenient. No need to go out to the store. Just browse and select titles online from the comfort of your own home and they appear in the post. Postage is FREE both ways.
· No Due Dates. There are no dates by which you have to return the DVD’s. Keep them as long as you like!
· No late return charges. Watch your DVD’s without fear of a charge for late return. There’s no late return charges – EVER!
· More to choose from. With upto 57,000 titles there’s more DVD’s to choose from than you can shake a stick at.
· Completely Risk Free Trial. Most of the DVD rental companies let you try before you sign-up. It costs absolutely nothing and there are no hidden charges.
We hope you enjoy the UK DVD Rental Guide and it helps you choose the best service for your needs. We will keep testing and will make sure the guide is comprehensive, up to date and continues to ensure it provides independent advice.