Carting around your clubs on your back on a hot summer afternoon can be tiring as well as painful. It will actually take the fun out of playing golf. You will be better off using a golf trolley instead.
Golf is a sport that is growing in stature as well as popularity. Tourist resorts, hotels and beach rentals have started to promote their packages with golf being at the top of their activity list. There was a time when Golf was a sport of the privileged but today almost everyone can play it. There are small golf clubs, tee clubs and golf parks mushrooming all across the world that offer plenty of choices from 8-holes to 16 holes and even more. So if you are a golfer by profession or by hobby, you will need golf clubs and a different club for a different shot and of course a putter.
Golfers have been through three different eras: the first one included a caddy carrying your golf clubs, the second era saw golfers use a buggy or a cart but the third era, which the newest one has modern and efficient options like the golf trolley. There are different types of golf trolleys available online including remote controlled ones for example the FCC remote controlled golf trolley. Here is a look at some of the important features of the trolley:
- The net weight of the golf trolley is 12kg without the battery
- When the trolley is open, the size is 113 x 68 x 92cm
- When the trolley is folded, the size is 82 x 68 x 31cm
- It runs on battery: 12V 24A 11.7kg
- It has a double motor and the specifications are: 360W
- The total load capacity is 25kg
- The maximum speed is 8km/h
- It can cover a distance of 18 holes on a 28A battery and 36 holes on a 33A battery
- Included with the golf trolley are scorecard holder and anti-tip wheel
- You can choose optional accessories like a drink holder and a travel bag
- The golf trolley has a state-of-the-art blue-tooth system. All you will have to do is adjust the turning angle as the handset is factory set in such a way that it will travel in a straight line.
- One of the salient points of this golf trolley is that you don’t have to push it. It will carry your golf bags and follow all your instructions through a wired handset.
- The golf trolley has been created in such a way that it has a modern appearance combined with powerful capability. It is available in two colors: black and silver
- You can fold it with ease and keep it in your car and travel with it anywhere
- It can be operated with ease and doesn’t need rocket science
Types of Trolley
There are basically two types of golf trolleys. One is the manual trolley and the other is the electric trolley.
- Manual golf trolley
The manual golf trolley is light weight and an economical alternative to the electric trolley. It is also known as the push or pull trolley. Your standard golf bag can fit in with ease right onto the front section of the manual golf trolley. You can go for the 2-wheel manual trolley, which has to be pulled behind you while the 3-wheel golf trolley can be pushed or pulled. While buying a manual golf trolley, you need to consider several aspects like the durability of the trolley. The manual golf trolley is lightweight and strong too. As a result of the weight, you will be able to carry it along with you to different places. Just fold it and keep it in your car. You need to also ensure that the manual golf trolley you propose to buy folds neatly.
- Electric golf trolley
The electric golf trolley is a saving grace for many professionals of the game. The electric golf trolley adds the angle of convenience to the game of golf. Unlike the manual trolley, you won’t have to push it or pull it. It can be controlled using a remote and will operate on battery. One of the aspects that you need to consider while shopping for an electric golf trolley is the batter power. If the battery is not good enough then it might run out at the 18th hole and you will have to push or pull the heavy piece of machinery all the way to the exit or the 1st hole. Ensure that it lasts long enough with just one charge. Find out the life span of the battery and the time taken to charge it. As compared to the manual version, the electric golf trolley is expensive but overall, it is a good long-term investment.